środa, 8 lipca 2009

My Photography: Flowers

Photography is one of my biggest passions. The second one after traveling. I fell in love with photography, taking pictures and being able to catch the moment while I was traveling. I would like to share my works with you.

Tulips. Taken a few months ago.

Photobucket

Photobucket


These are pictures of flowers that grow in my backyard. I took them a few days ago.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 komentarze:

  1. i like the pictures u take , ur an underground very talented photographer.
    I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH
    UR HUSBAND

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Wow...u've got so many beautiful flowers in your backyard??? u are so lucky,the only place i get to see flowers is in the flower shop..hahaha

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. These are beautiful! Amazing shots

    OdpowiedzUsuń