piątek, 3 lipca 2009

Love & Hate

LIPS

*LOVE*
I love pink, coral or raspberry lip glosses and lipsticks. Recently I have fallen in love with Watershine Gloss by Maybelline. It’s my favorite.

*HATE*
I hate sticky lip glosses. Also when I see tones of lip-gloss on someone’s lips…like it wanna melt down. That’s gross.

FACE

*LOVE*
I love glowing skin that has a hint of bronze. Like a sun kissed glow on the cheeks. I absolutely love to use bronzer to get that effect or Revlon’s SkinLight Face Illuminator – Loose Powder.

*HATE*
I hate when someone's foundation does not match their skin tone or when they put the whole bottle of it on their face. Also it looks horrible when it’s not applied well and you can see the line on their jaws.

HAIR

*LOVE*
I don’t care if your hair is short or long. It’s beautiful when it’s healthy. Shiny, hydrated hair looks gorgeous. I love using liquid silk by BioSilk.

*HATE*
I hate greasy, dry and damaged hair with visible split ends. That’s about it.

EYES

*LOVE*
I love loooong and curly lashes. I love mascara in black, brown and blue. I also love eyeliner in those 3 colors. Invest in white liner and use for the bottom line, it will give you that fresh look and make your eyes look bigger.

*HATE*
I don’t like eye shadows that are applied very badly. Sometimes it even looks like a black eye.

BODY

*LOVE*
I love lotions that smell like rice or like cucumber & melon. Recently I got that “yummy” body cream that smells like sweet pineapple. I also love fresh body mists. I also love that self-tanning gel tinted & shimmering by L’Oreal. It gives the skin natural-looking tan.

*HATE*
I hate fake tans that make people look orange. This is just not a good look for a human being considering there are lots of natural looking tanners out there!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz