poniedziałek, 5 grudnia 2011

Outfit | I Got My Swag Back


I'm telling you, It's so hard to take outfit pictures in this time of the year. At least for me, here, in my part of the globe. It gets dark already at freaking 3PM, which I totally hate. To add more, it always rains when I have some free time. And when you have a perfect moment to take pictures (including nice weather) you need to find someone to take your pictures...

Mówię wam, strasznie trudno jest zrobić zdjęcia stroju dnia o tej porze roku. Przynajmniej, tutaj w Polsce. Ciemno i szaro robi się już około 15, co mnie naprawdę wkurza. Na dodatek ostatnio pada zawsze kiedy mam troszkę wolnego czasu. A już kiedy znajdzie się idealny moment do zrobie zdjęć (wliczając w to ładną pogodę) to jeszcze trzeba znaleźć kogoś kto te zdjęcia zrobi...


faux leather jacket - New Look
faux fur collar - H&M
pants - Cubus
purse - Stradivarius
slippers - Topshop

Ask me questions HERE. Not in a comment box.

Find me on FACEBOOK.

21 komentarzy:

  1. fajnie !
    http://fashion-is-my-drugs.blogspot.com/ obserwujemy ?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. KAPITALNY ZESTAW:)
    UWIELBIAM TWOJE SPODNIE aaaaa:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Great combination! Love the pants and faur fur collar!

    www.fashiable.nl

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Firstly... I LOVE your pants!!! They're unbelievable and adorable and amazing... and I dont think I've ever been this smitten over pants!
    Secondly, I totally know what you mean about the time and the COLD... its the cold for me at least that makes it sooo hard to take photos! I hate it. I'm in Germany... dreaming of Australia!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. I love the collar!:) you look stunning dear:)

    xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. amazing! and i know what you mean about the weather, pffph it sucks, right?! but you look great despite the cold and gloomy skies :)

    x jamie

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. love your outfit !!!
    http://fashionislikeobsession.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. CUTE! oh my gosh, girl. you have mad style.

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. oo, ta kamizelka jest świetna ;) i w ogóle bardzo mi się podoba cały zestaw, ślicznie na Tobie leży ;)
    pozdrawiam serdecznie i zapraszam do mnie!

    http://aaarabesque.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. ale przeboskie spodnie!
    mnie też wkurza to, że tak szybko jest ciemno!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. what beautiful style! you are so cute! can i invite you to see my last post outfit? i wait for you! if you like my blog, we coulf follow...if you want! kisses
    Miriamstella

    is fashion my Passion? the MiriamStella's Blog

    MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE CLICK HERE

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. wyglądasz bosko! kapitalna torebka! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. oh i can understand you!! here it's dark at about 4pm even if it's still quite warm. so difficult to take decent pics!
    btw you look very cute!!
    http://mode-moi-selle.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. Kurcze, wiem o czym mowisz, mam ten sam problem.
    Jak jest juz na tyle ladnie ze mozna robic fotki to ja w pracy :|

    P.S. Fajny zestaw :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. I feel you. When you have the right moment, lighting and all, no one's available to take your photos.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. Wow, dear!! You look gorgeous!! Love your outfit!! :D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. mimo wszystko ładne Ci te zdjęcia wychodzą:) świetne spodnie, pozdrawiam i zapraszam:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń