sobota, 18 czerwca 2011

Recipe | Potato and Carrot Cream Soup

It's been a long time since I posted my last recipe. So here's another one, which is very easy just like all of the things I cook. This time I'm showing you how I make a cream soup which I like a lot. It's filling to the stomach, low in calories and very yummy.

Ingredients: a piece of chicken (it can be a leg or wings or even a breast with skin on), potatos, carrots, salt and pepper (you can also add a small onion, which is optional)

1. All you need to do is to cook all of the ingredients together, just like you would make a broth. You can use chicken or beef stock cube instead of meat, which I do sometimes when I'm in a hurry. Using meat is healthier though.
2. When it's cooked and veggies are soft, put the veggies to a blender with a cup or two of the broth and blend it all together.

Voila!

If you have any questions, ask them HERE. Not in a comment box.

13 komentarzy:

  1. yum~ yum~ I'll give this recipe to my husband and let him cook, haha ~~

    http://foreverunderstated.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. ohhh i love all these ingredients <3 yummy!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. mam ochotkę na Twoją zupkę...:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. looks good :)


    Enter the GIVEAWAY on my blog!
    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/2011/06/2-in-1-giveaway-2-em-1.html

    I you’re not interested, can you please help m making a dream come true?
    vote for my picture with the name "eyes.catis" here http://seasideny.com/home.fsp
    I would really apreciate :$

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. yummy kasia !! I'm starving right now !! ;)
    Great idea !!
    Kisses
    Lamia
    http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. great nutritious recipe! thanks for sharing.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. I love the colour of this soup! Looks very delicious♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. wygląda przepysznie, muszę kiedyś spróbować taką zrobić! :))

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Thanks for the recipe, this looks delicious!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń