środa, 29 grudnia 2010

Recipe | Soft & Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies

I absolutely love when cookies are soft and chewy. Love creamy peanut butter as well. I think I have found a perfect recipe for cookies. They turned out to be delicious and my whole family REALLY liked them. They were gone very fast. :)

Ingredients:  (in US measurments)
2 c. flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1 1/4 c. brown sugar, firmly packed
1 1/4 c. white sugar
1 c. butter, softened
3 lg. eggs
1 c. creamy peanut butter
2 tsp. vanilla sugar

1. Preheat oven to 300 F degrees (aprox. 150 Centigrades). In a medium bowl, combine flour, soda and salt. Mix well and set aside. In large bowl, blend sugars.

2. Add butter to form a grainy paste.

3. Add eggs, peanut butter and vanilla. (I added cinnamon sugar instead of vanilla to make it more christmasy) Beat at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add flour mixture and mix at low speed until just mixed.

4. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet. With a wet fork (be sure to dip fork in water after each cookie as dough is sticky), gently press a criss-cross pattern on top of cookie. Bake 9 to 12 minutes. Transfer immediately to a cool surface.

Voila! We kept them in a Christmas box.

14 komentarzy:

  1. mniam,mniam wyglądają pysznie,pewnie smakują jeszcze lepiej:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Looks gorgeous! I think im gonna try sometime. Your look in the previous post is gorgeous hon! I really like it. I allready wish you a happy Newyear!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Those looks soo delish!
    http://aggierxqueen.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. i will try it!
    i love cookies :D
    xoxo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. MMMMhhhh!!!!

    Great cookies!!! I want it all!!! ;P

    Kisses!

    Lola

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Mmmm, this is definitely one for my next cooking session :)


    Fashezine

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. YUMMMM, look so good! xx




    http://topcoatfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. I love your cooking posts! This looks so yummy!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. this looks so scrumptious!! i would have to try this recipe. lovely blog, follow each other?
    have a wonderful new year!xo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. These look sooo good, definitely going to make them! I love peanut butter cookies!

    If you haven't already, check out my giveaway open until Jan 9th( icon on sidebar)!
    XX
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. It looks so yummy! Thanks for the recipe :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Soft and chewy cookies are the best! And peanut butter sounds delicious. Great recipe! Will have to try this out sometime :). I make butterscotch cookies and press it with a fork the same way. So easy to shape them.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. never tried peanut butter but this looks like a great way for my first experience of it! thanks! x

    petitsjoiesdelavie.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń